Ok, this takes precedence over the Italy trip. I was on gumtree which is the UK equivelant to craigslist and I was looking to see if anyone that went to my new gym posted for a gym buddy (going to the gym by yourself is boring and you need a spotter for some lifts). And then I found this: http://www.gumtree.com/london/44/46017244.html
Don't worry, the link isn't a trick for you to download a virus but if you're still worried, or perhaps are just lazy, I'll give you a synopsis. It's man asking women to have a baby for him because he wants to be a father. His grammatical and spelling skills are lacking but, listen to this ladies, he does say "I got my own flat n I got stable income." Don't you want to bear his child now?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
At least he doesn't expect the woman to marry him. Just incubate his spawn. He's not even offering to pay her for it! Is she just going to do it because she has a weakness for dudes with bad grammar/spelling?
ReplyDelete