30 September 2009
First Blog
As I sit here in the LSE library on the first of what will undoubtedly be many gray days in this city (we had one week of straight sunshine and warm weather), I finally have time to upload some pictures from the recent backpacking tour d'Europe. This blog would get tiring if all it was was me uploading travel pictures so I'll put the majority of pics on facebook and just highlight a few good ones here. Once I've run out of travel pics I plan on switching to the much more interesting topic of posting whatever catches my eye. In politics, environment, culture, sports, life, or whatever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's your sister - I added you to my blog reader so I can stalk your posts. Glad to hear you found a place to live!
ReplyDeletei was completely perplexed by your username here... then it dawned on me. i love the reference and that show
ReplyDeleteLOL, I thought about explaining it but then I thought, no, Matt'll get it. And you did! Good job.
ReplyDelete