I was going to take a bunch of pictures of my area where I live and upload them but then I found this Youtube video that does the job a lot easier. It was like this video was made for me because this is all my neighborhood. Like all the places in it are within 5 minutes walk of my house and "the crown" is a pub 1 min down my street. I don't like the soundtrack playing in the background (kind of boring) but hey, just put it on mute.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMgsmYru-IY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woww matt that's an awesome find! I remember checking out your street on google earth, but watching that video really shows off the rest of the town. It's almost like taking a guided tour of all there is to see in Islington!
ReplyDeleteLiving in such a cool place could make me forget I was there for school :P
That's a cool-looking neighborhood (way nicer than Midwood...or the neighborhood I stayed in in London).
ReplyDelete