04 February 2010

(Weird) Music Video Friday

Here are a couple of very weird music videos for you to enjoy this weekend. The first is probably one of the weirdest music videos I've ever seen but happens to actually be a pretty good song (in my opinion). In fact, although I like the song, I can't listen to the creepy music video.




The second is by Mike Gravel. For anyone who can't remember him he was a contender for the Democratic nomination for the 2008 election, is responsible for the US no longer using a draft because of legislation he put forward during Vietnam, and was without a doubt one of the strangest candidates the Democrats fielded. Another caveat, I voted for him in the Maryland primary.

1 comment:

  1. That first video is so weird its actually hard to watch... (to say the least). It's somewhat suprising coming from Nina Sky as well. She's not exactly a red carpet superstar, but she's definitely not a nobody.

    Was that Mike Gravel video an ad or something? Pretty bizzare. Also an interesting choice for the maryland primaries :P

    ReplyDelete