Isn't there a problem with knife crime in the UK, because guns are outlawed? Doesn't really explain why there's a bin - are criminals going to see it and think "well gosh, I guess I should dispose of my knife in this convenient location and stop slashing people!" Although I guess it could come in handy if you've committed a crime - just chuck the bloody thing in the bin (after wiping the prints of course!).
Isn't there a problem with knife crime in the UK, because guns are outlawed? Doesn't really explain why there's a bin - are criminals going to see it and think "well gosh, I guess I should dispose of my knife in this convenient location and stop slashing people!" Although I guess it could come in handy if you've committed a crime - just chuck the bloody thing in the bin (after wiping the prints of course!).
ReplyDelete