22 January 2010

A Bus Story

So I know a lot of you have been saying you miss new crazy people bus stories. Well, for some reason I haven't seemed to had any more odd/funny experiences on the bus. Maybe people have mellowed out during the cold/wet/grey wintertime or maybe I've been aclimated to London and like the other passengers no longer notice the kooks.

Well, even though I don't have a story, here's one from my flatmate Christian. At the station the other day this man gets on the bus late and the driver closes the door on him so the man forces his way in and starts shouting at the driver. The driver tells him to get off so the man does but instead of walking away and waiting for the next bus (in 3-5 min) he stands in front of the bus and refuses to move as if this is the tank in Tienanmen Square. Everyone has to get off the bus and the police are called. There is photographic evidence (notice the bus driver's expression):


No comments:

Post a Comment