
If you know me, chances are high that at one point or another I've asked "What ever happened to Sisqo? Ya know, Sisqo of "Thong Song" fame and who hosted MTV spring break in 2000 or something?"
Well although none of you could enlighten me, I was enlightened instead by TV (I love TV) when I was watching the UK Celebrity Big Brother. Sisqo is one of the cast members! Wow... In their introduction for him they spent the majority of the time talking about the Thong Song and had one line saying "He is still working hard, releasing new singles." Yeah...
Sisqo is one of 3 Americans on the show meaning that 27% of the cast is American... Apparently there's not enough semi-famous British people!? Stephen Baldwin of all people is also on it because he promised to leave the country if Obama was elected.
No comments:
Post a Comment